Friday 23 August 2013

Classical Guitar, Ullapool and the BenignTwittershpere

It's so near to the end of the Edinburgh Fringe now; only three more shows after today and crucial that I keep my strength up. One thing that keeps me inspired is how fantastic the audiences are and here is another -  Twitter, bless it's heart.  Here are some lovely tweets that people have shared about my show:

Nick Bush16 Aug lovely guitar recital today. Great programme and good to see modern Brit composers included #EdFringe

Spent lunch break today listening to at C Too venue by castle! Only 3 shows left - great show, don't miss it!

Suzanne Ross7 Aug Classical guitarist is playing at the from today until 26 Aug.

So -  Ullapool... the  name makes me want to set off without delay. (If only it was that easy!).  Here's why I'm thinking about it:-


No comments:

Post a Comment