Wednesday 30 August 2017

Post-Fringe recovery methods

First method - get self home and collapse in comfort (with a beer).
Second method - book a game of squash (or two).
Third method - get on the bike and go for a ride.
Fourth and somewhat vital method - get on with sorting out bookings while hammering the plans for next year into some kind of shape.

What a good time I had. I discovered another Edinburgh street or two I'd never been down before. Here for example; where the evening light made the top of this typical Scottish Parthenon look as if it was made of pure gold that evening. It was a little street just off Causewayside, where I'd been to Pataka for my dinner. Go there if you can - food delicious, interior interestingly Rennie Macintoshed and lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment